The Model 1000 tLift system is simply the easiest Austrian curtain system you will ever install and use. Its design is focused on being self-contained so all that the installer need do is bolt the sections together and lift the system into place.
Some of the features of the Model 1000 tLift system are:
- Modular design
- Fully self contained. Just bolt sections together and lift into place
- 600 pound lift capacity (standard other capacities available)
- Variable line speed of 0-80 fpm.
- 20' vertical travel (standard with wire cable, longer lifts available with nylon tape or larger spools and trusses)
- Programmable frequency-drive control with hoist control software
- Available in 10', 5' & 3' sections
- Yo-Yo drums, cable guides and bearing brackets are fully adjustable along the length of the truss
- Standard system includes spools spaced on 3.5' centers
- Rotary limit switches for full up and full down positions
- 24-Volt, Low Voltage Control (LVCS).
- Direct drive throughout. No chains, belts or pulleys
- Sealed and greased support bearings
- Dynamic Power-off magnetic friction brake
- 230 volt, 3-phase input power