Model 963 is a lift machine devised to raise and lower top masking, Austrian shades, and motion picture screens. Its maximum load capacity of 100 pounds falls between the lightweight Model 1003 and the heavier duty Model 2906 machines. It is equipped with a special reversing motor which permits instantaneous Stop, Start, and Reverse action from any point of travel. This machine is not equipped with a magnetic friction brake and some drift may occur when a stop command is issued. A relatively high reduction in the gear unit helps minimize this drifting.
- Rotary Limit Switches for full open and full closed positions.
- Full Voltage Control (motor voltage and amperage runs through the remote control switch)
- One (1) toggle type remote control station (only one may be used with this series)
- Flat (un-grooved) Spool 4"L x 4"D
- Channel Steel Base
- Connects to 120 volt power supply
- ETL Listing on the entire machine, not just the control box
- Approximate shipping weight 100 pounds