940,1460M Autodrape®, 2910 Silver Service® Machines
Specifically designed for side-masking operations, these machines are equipped with higher precision sprocket drives in place of drum drives. Low voltage control (24 VAC) is standard on these machines to ease connection to theater automation systems. Machines are Stop, Start, Reverse operation and can be stopped or reversed from any point of travel. Travel speed is reduced in order to provide more precise stopping of the masking panels.
Roller chain and turnbuckles are available as options.
Standard unit is equipped with:
- Rotary Limit Switches for full open and full closed positions.
- Low Voltage Control - 24 VAC
- Remote Control Station (RCS-1)
- Sprocket and Belt Guards
- Output Sprocket - 3" diameter #41 pitch chain
- Channel Steel Base
- Connects to 120 volt power supply (220volt, 1-phase is available as an option)
- ETL, UL, CE & CUL Listings
- Approximate shipping weight 150 pounds