933, 1453 Autodrape®, 2903 Silver Service®, 6503 Hercules® Gym Divider Lift Machines
Models 933, 1453, 2903 and 6503 constitute a new development in lifting mechanisms. These are essentially motorized winches for raising and lowering gym divider curtains using single or double line rigging. These models can also be used to individually operate multiple line lift curtains and for this application can be installed side by side in a relatively small area for mounting either on the floor or overhead. These units are not equipped with magnetic friction brakes so some drifting may occur. A high gear reduction is used to help limit this drift and provide more precise stopping. Stop, Start and Reverse control is provided by a reversing motor and three-position toggle type control switch. Integral rotary limit switches allow for pre-set "Full Raise" and "Full Lower" positions.
Standard unit is equipped with:
- Rotary Limit Switches for full open and full closed positions.
- Full Voltage Control - motor voltage and amperage flows through remote control switch
- Remote Control Station (only one (1) may be used)
- Machine Guard
- Helical Grooved Drum 12"L x 8"D. Provides up to 70' of cable travel
- Channel Steel Base
- Connects to 120 volt power supply
- ETL Listing on the entire machine, not just the control box
- Approximate shipping weight 225 pounds