2905TV Silver Service®, 6505TV,7005TV Hercules®
Models 2905-TV, 6505-TV and 7005-TV combine versatility with the power and drum capacity needed to operate large draw curtains. Equipped with electronic frequency drives, the TV series machines are the most versatile in the ADC line. Designed for draw applications, these machines offer a multitude of parameters that can be programmed in the field to meet a variety of applications. Parameters such as run speed, maximum obtainable speed, minimum obtainable speed, acceleration ramp time and deceleration ramp time are easily changed at the drive. Each machine is provided with deceleration limit switches which allow the machine to decelerate to a stop rather than abruptly stop at the end of its travel. These machines also feature emergency overtravel limit switches and push buttons which bypass the deceleration ramp time and shut the machine off immediately. The operation of these machines is Start/Stop/Reverse/Fast-Stop from any point of travel and low voltage control is standard. If versatility is a project requirement, this series of machines is the best option.
A Cable Tension Device is included as standard equipment. A magnetic brake, for precise stopping, is available as an option.
Model differences are based on horsepower of motor used. Configuration and size is same for all models.
Standard unit is equipped with:
- Cable Tension Device (CTD)
- Rotary Limit Switches for decel to full open decel to full closed positions as well as overtravel.
- Low Voltage Control - 24 VAC
- Remote Control Station (RCS1-TV)
- Fast stop (F-Stop) loop and pushbutton which provides instantaneous stop of the machine, bypassing the deceleration ramps.
- Variable speed operation from 0 to 72 fpm
- Machine Guard
- Helical Grooved Drum 12"L x 8"D
- Channel Steel Base
- Connects to 120 volt power supply (208 volt and 230 volt, 3-phase or 220 volt single phase is available as options)
- ETL Listing on entire machine, not just the control box
- Approximate shipping weight 245 pounds